Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2011

Effects of the Bill to me

A lot of people have been arguing about the RH bill issue and it’s not fun for me. Even at home my sisters and my grandmother talk about it, and they told me I shouldn’t be insensitive to this topic because this is affecting the society. I hear people talking about this issue in the radio, or the television or wherever people can talk about this, I really wouldn’t mind people talking about it, but what happened is that people are exaggerating the topic so much that many other things come out of this topic. I know it is not simple and it should not be disregarded, but what I do not like about this topic is that people look like they just want attention. Even those people who do not know anything about the topic would be interviewed and they would give their opinions, also, the church and the government should be separated. I am not against the church but then they are saying too much. If the country needs the bill, then why not give it a try? It is not saying that the country would kill to survive. The bill is not even forcing the people to do what is stated in the bill. It is not mandatory-not required-not obligatory.
Then the sex education topic would go out and then more comments will be posted and talked about. Is sex education the only thing that is bad in this country? There are many children working for their parents, isn’t that bad? In the case of contraceptives, a lot of contraceptives can be bought here in the Philippines and authorities don’t imprison them, and if it was so bad why would people want to get some? If it would be allowed then people wouldn’t have to do bad things anymore because it would be legal to buy these drugs.
There are a lot of topics to be considered when it comes to the RH bill and it’s actually exciting to see some of our politicians working, what else would they do if they don’t debate with other people right?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento